This collection contains
- beginner stuff first and
- advanced stuff later.
For the book fans
Dalgaard, Peter Introductory statistics with R 2. ed. : New York : Springer, cop. 2008 – xvi, 363 s. ISBN:978-0-387-79053-4 (pbk. : alk. paper) LIBRIS-ID:11305121
Download the simpleR / Using R for Introductory Statistics manual by John Verzani! SimpleR (PDF 2.1 Mb)
edX offers free online courses from Harvard, Karolinska (good!) and Microsoft in the form of massive open online courses / MOOCs.
R course on datacamp.
- R Tutorial, “An R Introduction to Statistics”
- Data visualization in R
- Google Developers R Programming
- R search engine: rseek
- Some R tips for beginners: impatient R
- Another collection of R resources for beginners at PortfolioProbe
- The R resource on Stack Overflow
- OpenIntro Statistics: Labs for R (understand statistics through applied data analysis with R). They also offer a free college-level textbook on statistics!
- Creating publication quality graphs with R (link)
- Power & Sample Size Curves on quick-r
- Google Refine is a great program for cleaning data & getting datasets into usable formats.
- Effective frameworks for thinking about data analysis/data science problems in R – RStudio webinar (Vimeo)
- Escape the Land of LaTeX/Word for Statistical Reporting: The Ecosystem of R Markdown Webinar – RStudio webinar (Vimeo)